* Ever wanted to visit Romania – known for its incredible wilderness, great food and wonderful summer weather?
* Do you like music, arts, theatre, outdoor activities and summer festivals?
* Want to find out how one small village in Romania managed to give rise to the largest social and environmental movement in that part of the world?
* Does a campaigners’ boot-camp in Rosia Montana this sound cool?
* Interested in mining issues, citizen journalism, sustainable development, grassroots movements?
* Free between 12-16th of August?
Then keep on reading.
We are organizing the 3rd edition of the *Activist Social Forum* – held during FanFest, the hay festival of Rosia Montana. I want to invite you to *take part*, or help make it happen by holding a workshop (if you’re eager to share some of your knowledge and experience with civil society in that part of the world)
*Please have a look at this short presentation
find out what the forum is about. *
Here’s a short video about FanFest festival, the biggest
activist multi-art festival in Eastern Europe (also free and based 100%
Thanks for listening and have a great weekend!
Save Rosia Montana
Mining Watch Romania